PlasmaMD is a cosmetic dermatology treatment device that utilizes plasma energy to reduce the appearance of imperfections on the surface of the skin as well as tightening and generally rejuvenating skin’s health and appearance. It is the only U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cleared, minimally-invasive treatment that can safely target all areas of the body, even the very sensitive skin around the eyes, while still producing dramatic, long-lasting changes. After your skin heals following the initial procedure, you’ll see immediate improvement, but one of the most impressive things about PlasmaMD treatment is that it promotes the natural production of collagen and elastin, which leads to long-term improvement in the appearance and firmness of the skin. The skin tightening results of PlasmaMD have been compared to surgical skin rejuvenation treatments like neck lifts and facelifts, but the procedure is significantly more comfortable with less downtime.
The state-of-the-art PlasmaMD tool can be used on just about any part of the body, including treating:
- The sensitive areas around the eyes (lower and upper eyelids, crow’s feet, etc.)
- Forehead lines
- Nasolabial folds or saggy skin around the nose
- Marionette lines and other lines around the mouth
- Excess or sagging skin on the face, neck, jowls, decolletage, or other parts of the body
- Stretchmarks after pregnancy or weight fluctuation